Embry Womens Health
Women’s Health located in Mesa, AZ
Embry Women’s Health is committed to providing women in Mesa, Arizona, and the surrounding Phoenix communities, personalized, in-depth medical care that focuses on the patient and her individual concerns.
Joellen Embry, WHNP founded the practice and specialized in all issues related to your gynecological health, including endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
You’ll notice the positive difference about Embry Women’s Health as soon as you enter the facility. The highly qualified staff genuinely enjoys spending time getting to know you. Whether you’re in your adolescent years or postmenopausal and beyond, you’ll find these dedicated experts are committed to providing quality healthcare and establishing long-lasting relationships with their patients.
Embry Women’s Health services include:
- Gynecologic Care: Endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, sexual dysfunction, urinary incontinence, and procedures such as endometrial biopsy and colposcopy
- Adolescent Gynecologic Care: First gynecologic visit, annual wellness exams, management of irregular and painful periods, pap smears when necessary
- Preventive Women’s Health Care: Comprehensive well-woman examinations, gynecologic/cervical cancer prevention and screening, bone density evaluation, sexually transmitted disease screening, family planning, contraception counseling
- Obstetric Services: Genetic counseling, pregnancy care up to 24 weeks, ultrasound, and health screening
- Fertility Services: Infertility workup and referrals when needed
- Menopause Management: Changes in skin, hair, nails, breast, vagina, or bladder function; difficulty concentrating or memory lapses, discomfort with intimacy or decreased libido, fatigue or sleep disorders, headaches, hormone deficiencies, hot flashes, irregular periods, irritable moods or mood swings, night sweats, osteoporosis, vaginal dryness
We are pleased to provide patients with secure, 24/7 access to their health records through Embry Women’s Heath. Patients can safely and easily:
- Request prescription refills
- Update insurance/demographic information
- Review financial statements/make secure payments
- View lab and test results
- Access relevant health education materials
Embry Women’s Health is committed to providing quality, affordable health care. We’re in-network with all major insurance plans, including Aetna, Cigna, and UnitedHealthcare. No insurance? No problem. We offer a simple fee schedule for those who wish to pay out-of-pocket. Click the button below for our complete list and more information: