COVID-19 DRIVE THRU SITES – OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
CURRENT COVID-19 TEST TURN AROUND TIME IS 2 TO 4 BUSINESS DAYS
- All testing is zero cost to all, regardless of insurance
- We have a total of 7 test sites across the valley, with two additional sites coming online the week of July 20th
- Test Sites
- Embry Women’s Health
- Mesa Community College
- Rio Salado Across from Tempe Marketplace at Mcclintock and Rio Salado
- Watts Family Maryvale YMCA
- Chandler Gilbert Community College Pecos Campus
- Estrella Mountain Community College Avondale
- Phoenix College
- Limited Test Sites
- Town of Queen Valley, Arizona
- Hamilton High School
- Future Test Sites
- Surprise City Center in Surprise, Arizona
- Scottsdale Community College in Scottsdale, Arizona
- There are 4 test sites that operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which are Rio Salado, Mesa Community College, Estrella Mountain Community College and Chandler Gilbert Community College
- A test site operates at the Watts Family Maryvale YMCA in the Maryvale neighborhood of Phoenix
- This is for the diagnostic test to see if a patient currently has the virus
- You can schedule and register everyone in your party at one time
- The schedule shows real time availability, if it does not load try clicking the button to load the schedule in a new window
- Ensure you note the test site that you book at
- The test will be conducted by an oral or nasal swab. The nasal swab is used primarily but we do have the ability to collect an oral swab
- We use a total of two labs currently to ensure a single lab is not overwhelmed
- Northwest Pathology
- We are working to open more test sites. If you have a location available please email us at email@example.com
- An e-visit is not required for a drive through test site
APPOINTMENTS AT MESA TEST SITE AT MESA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Address: 1833 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85202 – Enter From Southern Adjacent to Football Field
APPOINTMENTS AT CHANDLER GILBERT COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Address: 2626 E Pecos Rd, Chandler, AZ 85225 – Enter From Gilbert Road At Light
APPOINTMENTS AT ESTRELLA MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Address: 3000 N Dysart Rd, Avondale, AZ 85392 – Parking Lot 9
APPOINTMENTS AT PHOENIX COLLEGE
Address: 1202 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013
APPOINTMENTS AT TEMPE TESTING SITE ON RIO SALADO
Address: 1803 E Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281
APPOINTMENTS IN MARYVALE AT THE WATTS FAMILY MARYVALE YMCA
Watts Family Maryvale YMCA
3825 N 67th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85033
Embry Women’s Health is proud to partner with the Valley of the Sun YMCA at the Watts Family Maryvale YMCA to offer COVID-19 testing in the Maryvale neighborhood. Testing will be offered each weekend on Saturday and Sunday through August. It will be offered with zero cost to the patient. Hours of the testing will be from 6AM to 2PM. To ensure adequate supplies and maintain a safe environment reservations are required. They can be booked in real time from the schedule below. Learn more about the Watts Family Maryvale YMCA at https://valleyymca.org/maryvale/
Schedule An Appointment
APPOINTMENTS AT DOBSON MEDICAL TESTING OFFICE
Testing will be located inside Dobson Medical just south of Dobson and Baseline. When arriving at the site please follow signs and instructions. You may be directed to enter through the adjacent Dover Shores entrance.
2204 S Dobson Rd, Suite 203 Mesa AZ 85202
For questions please text or call us at 480-376-2170
IF OUR SCHEDULING APP SHOWS NO AVAILABILITY PLEASE CALL TO REGISTER 480-376-2170
Frequent Questions and Answers Regarding COVID-19 Testing and Screening
Is the test really free?
-Yes the test is zero patient cost. This includes no patient copay, no cost share and no deductible. This also applies for the uninsured.
I do not have insurance, how much does testing cost?
-The test will cost you nothing. There is now a government program that will reimburse for the cost of testing and screening for COVID-19.
Does this mean you will bill my insurance company?
-Yes, your insurance company will be billed for the cost of the testing and screening for COVID-19.
I believe testing should be free and I do not want you to bill my insurance company.
-With due respect this is not an option. It is appropriate that the correct payer be billed for the services. If you have insurance they will fully cover the cost of screening and testing for COVID-19. If you are uninsured you will be registered for a government program that fully covers the cost of testing and screening for COVID-19.
Do you offer antibody testing?
-Yes, we offer the antibody testing for COVID-19.
What lab do you use?
How can I know I can trust your test?
-We are an established medical practice. We have four excellent providers with over 110 years of combined experience. This is not a scam. You can see actual validation that we are established in the community and reputable.
How do I know I can trust the testing from Sonora Quest?
-Sonora Quest is part of Quest Diagnostics. Locally they are the largest lab in Arizona. They are a 50% joint venture with Banner Health. Banner Health is the largest private employer in the state of Arizona. This should establish their credibility in the community. If you have other questions about Sonora Quest please direct it to them.
Is your test FDA approved?
-All FDA approval is handled by Sonora Quest as they are the lab company performing the test. Any questions about the FDA and COVID-19 lab testing should be directed to Sonora Quest.
I’m afraid that I will be charged for testing.
-Once again all testing is zero patient responsibility. This is under guidance from CMS that no patient responsibility is applicable for COVID-19 testing and screening.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
We want to expand access to testing to every part of the valley as soon as possible. If we had the equipment, supplies and additional team members we could open a new test site every day. We need the help of the community. YOU can make a difference to stop the spread of COVID-19 in the community.
Click below to find out how you can help.
You may have as many people tested as you like. You only need to book one appointment slot. They do not have to be related to you and can be anyone else who needs to be tested. However, you must register them in advance using our registration tool. Please register them on our website prior to arriving at the testing site.
Testing is only available for individuals aged 12 and up. Minors will be required to have parent consent or be accompanied by a guardian.
There is zero patient responsibility for COVID-19 testing or screening. If you have insurance, your insurance company will be billed for the associated cost. They will not pass this on to you as it is fully covered with no deductible, no cost share and no copay. This includes all government programs such as VA, Medicare and Medicaid. If you are uninsured you will be registered for the government program that reimburses providers for the cost of COVID-19. Please be prepared to show proof of identity for registration.
Use this the patient registration tool to register others in your party who need to get tested. This should only be done once an appointment slot has been booked. You only need one appointment per group.