COVID-19 TESTING AT MOHAVE COMMUNITY COLLEGE – LAKE HAVASU CITY
MOHAVE COMMUNITY COLLEGE – LAKE HAVASU CITY CAMPUS
1977 Acoma Blvd. West, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
If the schedule does not load below click the button to load the schedule in a new window. All test sites that run daily presently have availability.
Test results generally take 36 to 72 hours or 2 to 3 business days, but in many cases return within 48 hours. You will be notified that your test result is ready via text message and email. Register for the patient portal by clicking the patient portal link in the upper right corner.
Other Test Sites Across the Valley
- Embry Women’s Health Clinic at Dobson Ranch
- Mesa Community College Southern and Dobson Campus
- Circa ’78 Retail Center Across from Tempe Marketplace at Mcclintock and Rio Salado
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College Pecos Campus
- Estrella Mountain Community College Avondale
- Phoenix College
- City of Tolleson – City Hall
- Scottsdale Community College
- City of Surprise
- Poston Butte High School
- Hamilton High School
- Copper Trails Elementary School
- Valley Christian Schools – Chandler
- Apache Junction
- Combs High School
There are 8 test sites that operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which are Circa ’78 Retail Center in Tempe, Mesa Community College, Estrella Mountain Community College, Chandler-Gilbert Community College, Marketplace At The City shopping mall in Surprise, Tolleson City Hall, Poston Butte High School, and Copper Trails Elementary School.
Other Important Test Information
- This is for the diagnostic test to see if a patient currently has the virus.
- You can schedule and register everyone in your party at one time.
- The schedule shows real-time availability. If it does not load try clicking the button to load the schedule in a new window.
- Ensure you note the test site that you book at.
- The test will be conducted by an oral or nasal swab. The nasal swab is used primarily but we do have the ability to collect an oral swab.
- We use a total of two labs currently to ensure a single lab is not overwhelmed.
- Northwest Pathology
- We are working to open more test sites. If you have a location available please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An e-visit is not required for a drive-through test site.