COVID-19 TESTING AT BROADWAY ROAD TEMPE
Broadway Road Tempe
535 E Broadway Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282
If the schedule does not load below click the button to load the schedule in a new window. All test sites that run daily presently have availability.
Test results take 2-3 days to get posted on patient portal. You will be notified that your test result is ready via text message and email. Register for the patient portal by clicking the patient portal link in the upper right corner.
Embry Health TestNOW Locations
Thank you for scheduling an appointment at one of the Embry Health TestNOW COVID-19 testing locations. A text or email confirmation with the test location should have been sent to you. Please look for the test location abbreviation from the text or email to find the location of your scheduled appointment.
We kindly ask that you use the addresses listed below and do not google the address to Embry Women’s Health. Embry Women’s Health is our women’s health clinic and does not offer diagnostic covid testing at that location.
Apache Junction High School (AJH)
2525 S. Ironwood Dr. Apache Junction, AZ 85120
Chaparral Business Center (CBC)
8840 E. Chaparral Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Copper Trails Elementary School (CTS)
16875 W. Canyon Trails Blvd. Goodyear, AZ 85338
Corona del Sol (CRN)
4959 W Ray Road, Chandler, AZ 85226
Estrella Mountain Community College
3000 N. Dysart Rd., Avondale, AZ 85392
9803 N Metro Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85051
Paradise Valley Community College (PVC)
18401 N. 32nd St. Phoenix, AZ 85032
Phoenix College (PCX)
3100-3148 N. 11th Ave. Parking, Phoenix, AZ 85013
Pioneer Park (PPP)
8755 N. 83rd Ave. Peoria, AZ 85345
Saint Mark’s Episcopal Church (SME)
322 N. Horne, Mesa AZ 85203
Salty Senorita Parking (SSP)
8011 W Paradise Ln., Peoria, AZ 85382
Tolleson Warehouse (TWH)
8399 West Van Buren St., Suite 210, Tolleson, AZ 85353
For questions or concerns, please call 480-376-2170 option 2 option 1. We kindly ask that you refrain from calling or messaging about test results until after the current turnaround time (2-3 days) has passed. This will help to keep our wait times for calls and responses to a minimum. Thank you for your understanding.
Other Important Test Information
- This is for the diagnostic test to see if a patient currently has the virus.
- The test will be conducted by an oral or nasal swab. The nasal swab is used primarily but we do have the ability to collect an oral swab.
- Patients below 18 years old should be accompanied by their parent/guardian when coming over for testing.
- You can schedule and register everyone in your party at one time.
- The schedule shows real-time availability. If it does not load try clicking the button to load the schedule in a new window.
- Ensure you note the test site that you book at.
- We have partnered with Sonora Quest Labs to provide an amazing test results turnaround time of 2-3 days.
- We are working to open more test sites. If you have a location available please email us at [email protected]
- An e-visit is not required for a drive-through test site.