Rules Of The Road
Covid-19 Evening Testing At Embry Women’s Health
- Testing is located in-person at Dobson Medical 2204 S Dobson Rd #203 Mesa AZ 85202. It is located on the second floor in suite 203, door 3.
- We ask that you not congregate or wait in the lobby. Please only enter the lobby only when an available check-in station has been made available from the previous patient.
- There is absolutely zero cost to the patient for testing. If you are uninsured you will be registered for a no cost, government program that will pay for testing.
- You should arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
- Please do not arrive early.
- We ask that all patients have a diagnostic test done. This determines if you are currently infected with the virus. We do an interior nasal swab or a throat swab. Both have minimum discomfort. While this is not a requirement it is very strongly encouraged and recommended.
- Generally we collect two specimens for diagnostic testing for absolute accuracy. We want to ensure we have the most accurate results possible.
- If you have children please keep them in your party and ensure they are never unattended.
- If you are being tested with multiple family members please be aware of space. If a large party please be courteous and have some of your party wait outside. We want to ensure social distancing is practiced at all times.
- If you are having your blood drawn you absolutely must be hydrated. If you have not consumed four glasses of water throughout the day please do so before arriving. Additionally we have water bottles available. But please start hydrating before arriving.
- All patients including minors or children must wear a mask or face covering
- You MUST practice social distancing, both for your safety as well as the comfort and safety of others
- All patients scheduled for testing have been allocated a specific time slot
- Please be patient, kind and courteous, both to our staff and other patients
- If for any reason you are not comfortable with being tested there are other options
- Antibody testing is available daily for patients without symptoms or exposure in the office
- Diagnostic testing is available via patient administered self swab on property daily
- Antibody testing is also available at select Patient Service Centers across the valley
- Your comfort and safety is our number one priority. We do everything possible to ensure testing is set up for success.
- We have a fantastic team of four experienced providers who work on a nightly basis. They do everything possible to stay on track. However, you can imagine that sometimes things go wrong, such as a patient not responding well to a blood draw. Again, please be courteous and respectful to other patients. Always practice social distancing. Never congregate around any area.
- There is a separate exit. Please ensure to use this when leaving the facility. It has a large exit sign.
- Please if you have any type of medical insurance you MUST provide it. The appropriate payer must be billed. Testing is zero cost to all. However, the government program is administered through UnitedHealthcare and Optum. They do a verification search to ensure patients are not covered by an insurance plan. Please ensure you provide any insurance information at the time of service to avoid delays. We 100% guarantee that you will never owe our office anything for COVID-19 Testing or Screening, even if for some reason your insurance company says you do. Please feel confident in providing the appropriate information.
- Once again your safety is our number one priority. We have asked all patients to practice social distancing and wear a mask. We have a great team of staff and providers on duty to ensure testing is as efficient and quick as possible. However, if for any reason you are not comfortable, we will ensure you are accommodated at another time.
Thank you for trusting us with your care. We value you as a patient and hope that we have been able to help you during this difficult time.
Additionally, we will be opening a new, dedicated testing facility at the end of the week. It will be strictly drive in with two dedicated testing bays. This will allow patients to be tested for the diagnostic and antibody test without having to leave their car. Our plan is to ramp the testing center up, to be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The location will be located adjacent to Tempe Marketplace near the intersection of Mcclintock and Rio Salado in Tempe.