The health and safety of our patients, visitors, employees, and our communities remain a top priority at Embry Women’s Health. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the Arizona Department of Health related to COVID-19, we have revised our appointment visitor policy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Appointment Visitation Guidelines:
• Visitors will not be permitted to accompany adult patients to their appointment, unless they are pregnant, require special assistance or require reasonable accommodation.
• OB patients may be accompanied by one adult visitor.
• Pediatric and minor patients may be accompanied by one adult caregiver.
• All visitors will be screened with the same protocol used for patients
• Any visitor who is coughing or shows other signs of illness will be asked to kindly leave.
• During the appointment, we encourage patients to keep in contact with their loved ones through virtual means, including Skype, FaceTime, and/or phone. Staff will assist patients if needed.